How to Download and Play PGMI on Windows PC and Mac
Krafton has released the renamed game PUBG Mobile India Early Access for beta testers. The final version of the game is likely to be announced soon. Players can head over to the Google Play Store to download and play BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India on their devices.:
However, if you want to play BGMI on Windows PC and Mac, this is what you need to know. These emulators mimic smartphone applications on a computer, whether it's Windows or Mac. Let's take a look at some of the best Android emulators available and how you can use them to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC.
Download BGMI for PC
Krafton, the parent company of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), has yet to release the PC version of the game. Don't worry though, you can still play the game on a computer. Use these Android emulators to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC / Laptop as well as Mac.
It is among the most popular Android emulators out there. Bluestacks is compatible with Windows and Mac laptops. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is compatible with a variety of Android applications, including Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
LDPlayer is ranked among the best Android game emulators for PC. It also runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is compatible with BGMI, as well as other Android apps, including Instagram and WhatsApp. That being said, the Android emulator is only compatible with Windows laptops / PCs.
NoxPlayer is another popular Android emulator. You can give it a try if you are not a fan of Bluestacks or LDPlayer. The emulator works with both Windows PC and Mac and boots Android 7 Nougat.
How to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India
Regardless of which Android emulator you use, the steps to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC and Mac will remain the same.
Download the Android emulator from the official website. For example, if it is Bluestacks, visit https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html and hit the download button.
- Then install the emulator on your device.
- Launch the emulator and search Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Play Store account ID, if you haven't already.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Tap the install button to download the game on your PC.
- Launch the game to download the additional file.
- Login with your Facebook or Twitter ID to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
How to download BGMI on a mobile phone
Downloading BGMI for Android mobile phones is available through the Google Play Store. Krafton has released the Early Access version of the game, which is now open to all. Go to the Play Store from your Android device, search for Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI and hit the "Install" button.
Battleground Mobile India for PC - Install BGMI on PC / Mac / Laptop
Battleground Mobile India for PC:
Install BGMI on PC / Mac / Laptop by step by step process provided on this page. Battleground Mobile India, that is, BGMI has been eagerly awaited since the PUBG ban in India. In India, this game has been relaunched based on guidelines set by the government. Now separate servers have been set up for this game in India only. You can read the following article for Battleground Mobile India for PC. We will tell you how you can run BGMI on PC / Mac / Laptop.
Battleground Mobile India for PC
|bgmi emulator download for pc|
The following article provides information on how to download BGMI to your mobile device or PC. Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) was waiting for a long time for the youth in India. To make sure youngsters don't have to wait any longer, Krafton beta testers have released the renowned game India ahead of time for their Indian users.
At present, the initial features of the game have been released for young people to download through their Battleground Mobile India for PC links. The final version of BGMI may be released soon.
You can visit Google Play Store to download BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India game on your mobile phone.
If you are looking to Install BGMI on PC, you will be given information about it in the article given below. You can use BGMI on your Windows or Mac through an emulator. The emulator is used to use your PC as a mobile. You cannot use your BGMI on PC without an emulator.
install BGMI on PC
|bgmi pc version download|
You can check your Install BGMI on PC process through the guidelines given below. If you want to play BGMI on your PC, you have to take care of some things for some time.
You can play this game on your PC only through an emulator. Without an emulator, you will not be able to install BGMI on the PC. You choose the best Android emulator for your PC so that your PC supports it well. We will give you step-by-step information on how to install BGMI on PC.
How to install BGMI on Mac
- Download the Android emulator on your PC from the website https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html.
- Now you installed the emulator on your device.
- Once the emulator has successfully launched, open the Google Play Store on your PC or Mac.
- If you have never logged into the Google Play Store before, please log in through your email id.
- Now search for Battlegrounds Mobile India in Play Store.
- Choose the BGMI application and install it on your PC.
- To download other game files, start the game on your PC.
- Now log in with your BGMI Game ID via your Facebook or Twitter and enjoy the game.
How to install BGMI on a laptop?
Now a lot of crazy is being seen among the youth of PUBG, which has now been released in India on behalf of BGMI. Many gamers play this game through their laptops. You can also follow the steps above for BGMI on a laptop. To play BGMI on PC / Mac / Laptop, you need to install an emulator as per the above steps.
To learn more about BGMI, you can read the article provided on our home page. You can write us your complaint or query in the comment box below. To get all the latest BGMI-related information directly to your mobile, you must enable website notification. Soon you will see the new features of this game.
- Go to the Googe Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- The Install button will be visible right next to the game title.
- Once this is done, the game will start downloading and installing on your smartphone.
First, download and install the BlueStacks 5 application on your Windows PC. Now, open the app and log into your Google account. Open the Google Play Store app within BlueStacks 5 and search for 'Battlegrounds Mobile India'. Install the game just as you would install it on your Android smartphone.
- How do I download BGMI to my computer?
- BGMI download on MAC using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- You must first download an Android emulator.
- Upon downloading, a new window will open asking you to sign in to your Apple ID to use the Apple Play Store.
- Download and install BGMI after that.
- Get started playing by logging into your Facebook account too.
- Launch Steam and log in with your ID. If you don't have a Steam account, click create a new account.
- After logging in, click on the "Add a game" option in the lower left corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the Steam browser. Use their search tool to search for PUBG.
- Select PlayerUnknown's Battleground game -> Press "Add to Cart" -> and pay Rs 999.
Once the game is purchased, you can play PUBG on PC.
The system requirement to play PUBG on PC includes Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit operating system, Intel Core i5 processor, at least 8 GB of RAM, 30 GB of available storage, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 GPU or higher and active connection. to Internet.