How To Fix BGMI Not Working Issue
In a period of merely two months, the battle-royale game has already been downloaded by more than 50 million on Play Store. There are tons of Indian fans who play BGMI on a daily basis but when they try to open it today they could not enter the game.
Since today morning, a lot of players have been complaining that BGMI is not working on their devices. If you too are one of them then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
How To Fix BGMI Not Working
If you are having trouble opening BGMI on your phone then don’t worry, you are not the only one who is facing this issue right now. There are tons of fans who are complaining about the same issue. First of all, let me tell you that the issue that you are currently facing is not from your end.
Yes, it is happening from the developer’s end and it will be fixed very soon. The reason why fans are unable to open BGMI today is the developer has taken the server under maintenance and they are rolling out a new update to the game.
Yes, BGMI will get a new update today and that’s the reason why fans are restricted to play the game.
There is no technical solution for BGMI not working issue. What all you need to do is wait until the update is completed. Once the developer rolls out an update, they will inform you about the same on Twitter and Facebook. When they do so, you simply need to open BGMI and download the patch file.
If you are still facing the same issue and not getting an option to download the latest patch then you will have to uninstall the application and reinstall it from Google Play Store and TapTap store. Once you have successfully downloaded the latest APK of BGMI, you will be able to enjoy all the new features and mechanics adds to the game in today’s update.
BGMI How to Fix Busy Server Issue, Restrict Area Code
How to fix Battlegrounds Mobile India Server Error: Gamers are still facing some issues while playing the game. One of which is “server is busy, please try again later. Error code: restricted area". Server busy issues happened a lot when the game was in beta, but some users are facing problems even in the stable version.
The Battle Royale game’s Early Access launched in India on June 17, 2021, and has ended the nine-month wait for players to return to the game. The game is currently downloaded by 5million players. Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) was released for Android on the Google Play store last month after being in beta for almost a month. PUBG Mobile Indian version is reportedly ready to release for iOS users very soon.
Even though its popularity is a high rise,some problems have also come to the fore. Many gamers have complained about ‘server connection’ or ‘server busy’ issues while playing the game.
Gamers are still facing some issues while playing the game. One of which is “server is busy, please try again later. Error code: restricted area”. Server busy issues happened a lot when the game was in beta, but some users are facing problems even in the stable version. The error message also prevents gamers from opening the game.
Server Error Issue on Battlegrounds Mobile India
The most common reason behind experiencing server busy issues on BGMI is poor internet. To access the game, players must have a stable Wi-Fi connection otherwise problems will continue to occur. So, if you are facing an issue on BGMI, make sure to check your internet connection first.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Battle Royale game can be played only on Android mobile. Because this game is not available on iOS and PC currently.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India only supports Android smartphones running Android 5.1.1 and only works on devices with 2GB or more of RAM.
- If your smartphone does not support these basic requirements, you will not be able to play the game.
The main reason why Server Busy problem occurs on BGMI can be due to the sideloaded version of the game. If you are facing a problem, uninstall the app from your phone and reinstall the BGMI game from the Google Play store.
It should be noted that downloading the game from third-party app stores or APK and OBB files will cause this problem to come up again and again.
Gamers must ensure that they install the game from the Play Store. Problems may occur if the Battlegrounds Mobile India game is downloaded from unknown sources.
This means that if you ‘sideloaded’ the game before the game was officially released, you will face errors. All you need to do is re-download the game from the Play Store, which is available to all users.
The most common reason behind facing server busy issue on BGMI is patchy internet. To access the game, players will need to have a stable WiFi connection otherwise the issues will keep arriving. So, if you are facing the issue on BGMI, ensure to check your internet connection first.
- Click on the "arrow" and go to 'Settings' Step 1: They need to go to the Settings option and click on the "Basic" tab.
- Logout and click on "Ok".
- Click on the "repair" option.
- Click on "Routine Repair".
- you have to go to the app information of BGMI game.
- after that, you have to open that option by clicking on the storage option.
- after that you have to click on clear cache.
Download failed because you may not have purchased the app. Users face this error due to incorrect locations of the OBB file or when the OBB is corrupted or incorrect. To fix this error, players must place the OBB file in the given directory: Android/OBB/com. pubg.
The cooling system witnesses overheating and automatically reduces to frame rates to calm down the phone. In this process, the gameplay seems to lose frames and also starts lagging. Furthermore, the support forum also claims that too many apps working in the background also cause this issue.
- Graphics Settings. This is the most effective way of fixing lags in the battle royale title.
- WiFi over mobile data. Image via Wallpaperflare.
- Battery Optimization.
- Cache removal.
- Background apps.
More apps consume more portion of RAM and battery. And they disturb the performance of other necessary app processes. So, it's better to remove unwanted files and apps from your device to get a higher FPS gameplay of BGMI.
How can I change the in-game settings on Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Launch the game from your BlueStacks 5 home screen and click on the icon at the bottom-right of your screen to access the in-game settings, as shown in the image below.
Next, click on "Settings".
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- The Install button will be visible right next to the game title.
- Once done, the game will start downloading and install on your smartphone.
- You need to download an android emulator first.
- On downloading a new window will open in which it will ask you to Sign in to your apple id to use the apple play store.
- Download and Install BGMI after that.
- Start playing by log In to your Facebook account too.
To use a shared BGMI sensitivity and layout code, launch the game –> tap on the arrow icon –> choose Settings, then Sensitivity –> select 'Layout Management' –> go to 'Search Method' and paste the code. Press 'Preview' to see their layout and sensitivity settings. Tap 'Use Layout' to use the same settings.
How to download BGMI 1.6 update on Android. Step 1- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “Battlegrounds Mobile India.” Step 2- Once it opens, tap on the Update button and the download of BGMI 1.6 new update will then begin. Once updated, you will be able to check the new content.
- Go to the download link option.
- Now, Click on the link, and downloading will start.
- Then, Install the BGMI on your PC.
- After install click on the Start button.
- The game will automatically be downloaded by the 'gaming buddy'.
- No Scope: 130-140%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 65-70%
- 2x Scope: 33-45%
- 3x Scope: 25-32%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 23-27%
- 6x Scope: 15-19%
- 8x Scope: 12-15%