BGMI 1.8 Leaks: Release Date, Royale Pass & Rewards
BGMI 1.8 RP leaks: Full list of rewards revealed Check out BGMI 1.8 leaks, such as release date, royale pass, and rewards here, as well as new features in the upcoming update 1.8.
PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.8 is coming soon. Check out BGMI 1.8 leaks, such as release date, royale pass, and rewards here. Then, let's see which new features are coming to this game in the upcoming update 1.8.
BGMI 1.8 Release Date & Rules
KRAFTON has introduced a new Royale Pass system that includes a monthly RP cycle. The maximum RP rank is also reduced from 100 levels to 50 levels. Moreover, the new circle will start over every month. The current RP season M2 will ends on September 16th, 2022. Then, the new RP M3 will be released from September 17th to 18th, 2022.
BGMI 1.8 Royale Pass
BGMI players can use both points and UC to rank up fast and get all rewards in a second. After Rank 50, players can use RP points to redeem further rewards. You need to use all RP points up before this season ends. After September 16th, all RP points of Season M2 will expire. Besides, unused RP point cards, RP Mission cards, and RP Upgrade Cards of this season will also be invalid after this season ends.
Leaked BGMI 1.8 Rewards
- Emotes: Twist Dance (the character will hold her hands behind her head and shake her bell left and right); Deep Fried (serving a chip box); Macha Bruiser (a cool dance).
- Themed Bundles: Deep-Fried Set (Chip box headgear and colorful outfits; Macha Bruiser Set (a high-tech armor set).
- Weapon Skins: Lone Wolf QBZ skin (cool black skin), Veggie Parcel M16A4 (all black skin).
- Companion: German Shepherd & German Shepherd Battle Set.
- Outfit sets: Farm Fresh Cover, Lone Wolf set, Forerunner set, Chrono Cyborg set (including bundle, mask, and cover).
- Vehicle Skin: Mouse Trap UAZ.
- Ornament: Taco, Ivory Knight.
- Veggie Carton backpack.
- Deadly Cabbage grenade.
- Fruit Splash Finish.
- Supermarket Sale Parachute.
New Features In BGMI 1.6
The new version 1.6 of PUBG Mobile and BGMI will also arrive in a few days or next week. It often comes three to five days before the new RP season. It means that BMGI update 1.6 may come to you between September 12th and 15th, 2022. There are a lot of new features that will come to the game in this update, especially the comeback of Vikendi 2.0.
Flora Menace is a new amazing game mode you can only experience and play on the first map - Erangel. Some small plot called Rejuvenation Barrier will appear on the map randomly. You can loot supplies and heal HP there.
Cell-Matrix spawns in certain locations on the map that takes you to the Mother Ship. You need to fight off enemies on the Mother Ship to take the Nacore chip. Then, use those chips to open the DynaHex Supplies for high-standard supplies.
- In the next update, many Evogroud modes will be added again.
- Infection Mode is a PvP mode in which players will be human or zombies. The zombie team can infect the human team by scratching them.
- Survive Till Dawn is a PvE mode in which players have to counter and fight off zombies and creepy creatures. All those creatures are infected. They can kill you with a melee attack. Zombie waves often take play at night. Players need to try to survive till dawn.
Reunion is another PvE game mode. You and your teammates have to counter IA shooters on many bases. They are insanely better than bots. Therefore, you need to try to survive from them, earn in-game cash, and escapee alive to remain your earnings. If you die before exiting, you lose all your supplies. Try to bring your loots to the lobby and sell them at the black market to earn more cash. Then, you can buy better gear when you get richer.
- An automatic train system like the PC version takes you to explore around the map. It's also a hot combat location. There are 9 trains, 6 railways, and 12 stations.
- Dino Land has totally new looks and more structures to explore and cover in combat.
- Some small locations like Tovar and Movatra are removed. Volnova and Abbey are expanded. A new big warehouse is added.
- Vikendi Reworked is added to brings two weather modes, including clear sky and snowing sky.
BGMI 1.8 Royale Pass release date and leaked rewards
Krafton has released the much-awaited battle royale title BGMI in the country. The title offers the same BR gaming experience with Ultra HD quality graphics and immersive elements. Players can purchase many interesting in-game items like Royale Pass, upgradable weapons, and much more.
Battlegrounds Mobile India has introduced a new Royale Pass system. In the new system, there is a monthly RP cycle instead of the two-month RP cycle. Currently, the maximum RP rank is shifted to 50 from 100 RP rank.
BGMI 1.8 Royale Pass release date
The M3 RP season is expected to commence from 17th to 19th September 2022. The new RP pricing is set at 360 UC for Elite Royale Pass and 960 UC for Elite Plus Royale Pass.
According to the leaks, the next season is expected to be based on food items. In the leaks, the RP
avatar for 1.8 with French Fries headgear can be seen.
- BGMI C1S2 tier reward leaksBronze Tier reward.
- 200 silver fragments.
- Silver Tier reward.
- 400 silver fragments.
- Diamond Tier Reward.
- Ace Tier Reward.
- The C1S2 Ace tier rewards are as follows:
- C1S2 Ace name tagC1S2 Ace titleExclusive team-up effect.
- The BGMI 1.5 update release date is set to be 13 July 2022. New elements will be. introduced on 14 July 2022 at 7:30 AM onwards in India.
- Battleground Mobile India 1.5 Update.
- Game Battleground Mobile India – BGMI.
- Download Links Check Below.
- Update Release date 13 July 2022.
At first, you have to BGMI 1.5 Update Download the file from Google Play Store or App Store. Once you download the file, you have to allow the 'install from unknown sources' in your phone. After this, you will be able to install the file successfully in your phone. Now, you have to copy the folder com.
The BGMI iOS app is available for download on the Apple App Store. Users can search for “Battlegrounds Mobile India” or simply click here (using their iPhone or iPad) to redirect to the BGMI iOS App Store listing. Next, tap on “Get” and authenticate yourself using your Apple ID credentials or via Face ID.
- How to get free UC in BGMI.
- Google Opinion Rewards app is an authorized Google app that allows users to take part in surveys and earn Google Play balance.
- Next on the list is Giveaways.
- Many YouTube gaming content creators host daily custom rooms and tournaments with prizes like UC, Elite Royale Pass, and more.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Announces 50M Downloads Rewards: Check Details.
- Visit the Apple iOS app store.
- Go to the search bar and type Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Click on 'Get' button.
- Key in your apple credentials if you are not already signed in.
- Wait for the download and then click on open.
- Now you can play the game.
- Step 1: Install the 'Tap Tap' app & open this link to access the BGMI Beta Download Page.
- Step 2: Download the game (702MB) & enable “Install from Unknown Sources” if asked.
- Step 3: Open successful download of all game files, you'll be asked to restart the game, please comply.
- Step 1: Users must click on the link below to become a Beta tester. BGMI Beta Program: Click here.
- Step 2: Players will find an option stating “Become a Tester” on their screens. Upon clicking on that, they'd join the Beta Program.
The player needs to reach 4200 tier ranking points to get into the Ace tier. Along with the discussed tier rewards, players will also receive 1600 silver fragments.
Those are all BGMI 1.8 leaks and revealed information about the upcoming update 1.6. This big update will bring you big fun as well.