How to contact BGMI customer service
You will be able to converse through the mail with the player support of BGMI.
How to contact BGMI customer service
By Player Support, you can have a BGMI account and sterling and running application and payment refund report and ban the game-related question, events and updates BGMI support open-source license option details.
- Step:1 First of all go to BGMI support page.
- Step:2 tab the Contact Us button on the.
- Step:3 After that a Contact Us form will pop up on your screen.
- Step:4 fill your mail id, and select the current platform like Android, iOS.
- Step:5 Further in the issue section, you can suck your problems like account management. installing and launching, purchase refund report, banned and gameplay.
- Step:6 In the next box, find out the problem or question of the game and write it.
- Step:7 If you have a file, attach it, although it’s optional.
How to Contact BGMI Customer Care
If players encounter bugs, glitches, or other issues in the game, they can contact BGMI in-game or from their website.
For game file related issues, players should try out the repair tool on the title screen of BGMI.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) had launched the much-awaited iOS version of the game yesterday and with any launch, comes bugs and glitches.
Some players reported account transfer issues and just hours after the BGMI iOS launch, Krafton scheduled a maintenance patch for the authentication system of the iOS version. If you encounter any bugs or issues in the game, you can contact BGMI customer care or try repairing your game through the title menu.
contact BGMI customer care
BGMI customer care can be contacted in a number of ways. Players can either go to the BGMI Support website and contact the publisher or report certain bugs in-game through the report option accessed through the main menu.
BGMI Support website
The Battlegrounds Mobile India Support website not only gives players a way to report bugs but also includes detailed FAQs about most of the issues you may run into. To contact the publisher through the website:
|Players can find FAQs for different topics relating to the game|
|Fill out the appropriate details and submit it to contact BGMI customer care|
Give as much additional information about this bug, for instance, about which specific map or game mode you found the bug.
Players can contact BGMI customer care for a variety of problems including installing and launching, account management, reports, bans, events, etc. You can also give Krafton some feedback through this channel.
|Open the game and select the arrowhead icon on the bottom right of the screen|
|Select report to access the in-game reporting and suggestions feature|
If you encounter a bug in a match, tap the 'Report' button in the upper right corner of the screen and follow the displayed instructions to report it.
To repair, BGMI players will need to select the repair icon from the title menu. If you’re automatically logged in, you can go to the title screen by logging out through the ‘Settings’ menu.
|The repair tool will take care of any corrupted files you may encounter in-game|
How to contact Krafton Support regarding queries about Battlegrounds Mobile India
First, players need to head over to the official website of Battlegrounds Mobile India. ...
Next, players have to click the “SUPPORT” option on the website's toolbar.
However, there is a subtle difference between the two in terms of display of elimination. In BGMI Mobile, users are shown that someone has been killed. BGMI completely avoids the phrase killed and anything relatively associated with it. Instead, gamers are shown the word "Finished."
Battlegrounds Mobile India (in short form BGMI, previously known as BGMI Mobile India) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Krafton. The game is exclusively for the Indian users.
- If you have a Google Play Games or email login, follow the steps below:
- Login to your BGMI Mobile account by using a VPN.
- Link the account to your Twitter or Facebook ID.
- After the PUGB Mobile account is linked to Twitter/Facebook, open BGMI.
Battleground Mobile India BAN: BGMI bans 271,880 accounts permanently, : Krafton has permanently banned 271,880 accounts from August 13th to August 19th. Battlegrounds Mobile India is one of the most popular Battle Royale mobile games in India. BGMI is an Indian rebranded version of BGMI developed by Krafton.
- Step 1: To start the data transfer process, the player must log into the BGMI and accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 2: The pop-up window will ask you whether you want to go ahead with the data transfer process.
- Step 3: After you click on Agree, a window will appear.
How to Transfer Your Old BGMI Data in BGMI: Step 1: To start the data transfer process, you must first log into the BGMI game and agree to the terms and conditions. Then a new pop-up window will appear. Step 2: You will be asked whether you wish to proceed with the data transfer process in the pop-up window.
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India application and create a new account.
- You can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google Play to create a new account.
- You will be then asked to customise your in-game character.