Best GFX Tool for BGMI Mobile: Download Link
After the most popular battle royale game was banned, a new version, Battlegrounds Mobile India, was released. If you’re a PUBG fan, you’re probably aware of the significance of the game’s GFX tool. The same is true for BGMI; you’ll discover the GFX tool for this new game that will offer you smoother screens, higher FPS, and HD animations.
Important Note: Do not fall for any random BGMI GFX Tool Download, since some of them violate the BGMI GFX Tool Download fair play rules. Because certain tools violate those rules, your account may be canceled or prohibited if you use them. We’ve included the finest GFX Tools below, which are most likely excellent in terms of adhering to those rules. So only utilize those tools.
The GFX Tool is third-party software that is perfectly acceptable to use in these types of games. Players may use this tool to access better resolution and HDR gameplay, as well as a smooth gaming experience. And, best of all, anybody may use this program since it is totally free.
All you have to do now is download the app and activate all of the options. Check to see whether your phone can handle all of the modifications you’ve made.
If you wish to play Battlegrounds Mobile India without lagging or cutting out, you’ll need an end-up smartphone. Your game will lag if you have a low-end device.
Best GFX Tools for BGMI. We have only supplied two trustworthy GFX tools for BGMI as of now. So, let’s see what the tools are and how to utilize them.
How to Download and Use BGMI GFX Tool?
- The process of downloading and using this tool is the same, only the difference is in the app.
- First and foremost, if your game is open, shut it.
- Now, go to the provided URL and download the GFX tool for BGMI.
- After downloading, launch the program and install it.
- Accept the authorization, then choose Start GFX Tool for BGMI.
- There will be two options available. For Android 11, choose the BGMI game and Extra.
- Select BGMI from the drop-down menu.
- Customize the visuals after that.
- Do not alter the resolution, then go on to the graphics; if you do this correctly, your game will run smoothly. There is a risk of lagging if you maintain additional visuals, therefore it’s best to keep it smooth. Alternatively, if the game is functioning correctly, you may maintain it at a high level on GFX Tool for BGMI.
- Then choose 60 frames per second, or 90 frames per second if your phone supports it.
- Select Unlock, then Run Game.
- Last but not least, begin playing the game.
When you check-in, you’ll be able to see the changes you’ve made. Go to Graphics >>Settings.
Keep in mind that the Best GFX Tool for BGMI Mobile was not developed by the game’s developers; rather, it is used to boost the game’s FPS and provide a better visual experience. You should only use such tools at your own risk.
Best GFX Tool for BGMI (100% working)
With the popularity of Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI for short, it is no surprise that a vast majority of gamers are looking for the Best GFX Tool for BGMI to use. With so many options out there, it is hard to know what will work best.
GFX Tools help you to optimize gaming for low mobile devices. As gaming requirements are increasing day by day, graphics and the performance of games will not be an issue in the coming years.
Best GFX Tool For BGMI | Best GFX setting for BGMI
GFX Tool for BGMI (BGMI LAG FIX) is a free utility launcher for BGMI FPS games and it is used to aid in porting games from other platforms or boosting graphics on existing games using DirectX. You can use Ultimate GFX tools to fully customize the game graphics according to your requirements and for a smooth gameplay experience.
- Support android 11 and older version.
- Change to any resolution according to your need.
- Unlock HDR and UHD setting graphics in low-end devices.
- Unlock the up to 90 FPS.
- Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows.
- Unlock Ultra Audio Quality.
Flash dog is a popular tool used to optimize games by all developers. When it comes to android gaming, It’s really tough to build a game for low-end devices like BGMI. So you will need solid tools which can help in the optimization of your game. FlashDog is one such GFX tool that has gained popularity with its great integration and wide range of options.
- Set the best resolution for your game.
- Choose HDR graphics for your device.
- Unlock the maximum FPS limit.
- Adjust the shadow. Enable anti-aliasing or use X2, X4 to improve it.
- Create different APK versions for different devices and configurations.
- Optimize your game by extracting & compressing images, audio, and other assets with custom quality.
GDNative is a tool that helps to build and modify the game native code for android in real-time. This means that you can add new elements, textures, or sounds just by simply editing the JSON files. You have full control of your game using this one.
It will be very helpful for developers who are working with professional artists and need to modify the game in real-time on-demand. But it’s still in the beta phase so you may find missing.
- Source code viewer.
- APK exporter.
- Drag and Drop functionalities.
- Screen record editor.
GFX Tool Pro for PU Battlegrounds is yet another best GFX tool for BGMI which has been developed by the PU Battlegrounds team and it’s also free for a limited period. This Tool will optimize your game to play on low-end mobile phones.
- Battery Saver.
- completely free.
- Improve performance of games with one touch.
- CPU Auto Tuning/Benchmark – Configure custom CPU frequencies for games or launchers.
- RAM Auto Tuning/Benchmark – Configure custom RAM frequencies for games or launchers.
Though the name includes PUBG, it has been updated to include BGMI as well, and it is available in all versions, including Korean, China, Global, and others. After you’ve downloaded this program, you’ll be able to choose whatever version you wish to edit. This is a free utility launcher for certain games that allows you to modify the visuals for smoother gaming.
- Adjust the resolution.
- Enable HDR graphics and all FPS levels.
- Manage anti-aliasing and shadows.
- How to Download and Use GFX Tool in BGMI?
- First and foremost, if your game is open, shut it.
- Next, go to the provided URL and download the GFX tool for BGMI.
What is GFX Tool?
GFX tools are used to optimize the android games to make them run on low-end devices. It uses algorithms to optimize your source code and resources like images, textures, sound files, etc so that the overall size of the game will be reduced.
It mainly uses Android games like PUBG mobile (earlier called Battleground), Asphalt 8 Airborne, Rules of Survival, etc. It compresses and removes unnecessary assets from APK thus reducing its file size.
TKB is a tool that basically helps you create MagiToolkit. MagiToolkit (MtK) is a complex of scripts that are used to create custom GFX, which in turn allows you to make your own units and buildings in KA.
TKB is basically used to create MtK, after creating MtK you can just follow the steps mentioned in my guide. So if you’re a newbie or just someone who doesn’t want to get involved in editing stuff then this tool is best suited for you!
If you have already been into making your own Unit skins then I’m sure you love graphics, even if not there is no harm in giving it a try! Over here I would like to recommend that everyone should definitely give graphics a try as it’s very useful when compared to any other tools.
Advanced Magus Editor is a very powerful tool, it can do everything that TKB and Graphic can do but with more flexibility when compared to TKB and Graphic and can be used to edit underlying data, unlike graphic which only helps you edit unit skins, some people like doing stuff like this so I’m sure if you’re in search of such a tool then give this tool a try.
So there you have it: the best BGMI GFX tools for customizing the game. If you find a better Graphics tool for Battlegrounds Mobile India, please let us know in the comments section below. We hope you found this post useful. Stay tuned for further information.
Krafton is strictly against the usage of GFX tool in BGMI or any third-party apps.It wants to ensure that the game could be played in a free and fair environment and no one takes undue advantage of the battle-royale game by using different hacks or third-party apps.
Battlegrounds Advanced Graphics Tool is fully compatible with newer versions of Android and PUBG as well. You can install it, tweak a few simple settings, and hit Apply. After that, open PUBG again and watch as you get a totally new, smoother, and better gameplay experience.
But thanks to GFX Tool by XDA Member tsoml, you can drastically improve the performance of PUBG. If you're interested on improving the FPS in PUBG, you can follow our tutorial below! Note that you will need root access for version 0.7.
How to use GFX tool without getting banned? It is best to turn off the tool after each major update of the game to wait for the tool's developer to catch up. Sometimes PUBG Mobile's developers would update the anti-cheat software – and you might get banned if your GFX tool is not yet updated to counter it.
- 1) Changing graphic settings. The system configuration varies from device to device.
- 2) Use WiFi over cell data. Gamers who have WiFi in their surroundings should use it to play Battle Royale matches in BGMI.
- 3) Delete cache.
Anti-aliasing is a graphics feature that can affect your gameplay and experience in PUBG Mobile. This option makes the game texture look smooth when you move the camera. ... Anti-Aliasing makes everything look smoother. The texture does not break or blur after enabling this option.
It also states that any application that modifies the game data will be considered as the use of a third-party application, and the player will be punished appropriately. Hence use of the GFX tool is not allowed, and illegal in COD Mobile.
Ensure you have a stable internet connection. If you are still facing the issue, try changing the internet connection from 4G to Wi-Fi or move to an area with better network. Exit the game, clear storage or your device and login again.
Today, an update of the Battlegrounds Mobile India game has arrived on the Google Play Store. If at present the option of Super Smooth Graphics is not visible on your phone, then you have to update the game by going to Google Play Store.