BGMI No Recoil and White Body File Download
|BGMI White Body No Recoil File Download|
BGMI White Body No Recoil File Download, Updated No Recoil File for BGMI | No Ban BGMI has been recently launched and some players have an issue playing it. Here is a fix we have got today for you and this contains the BGMI No Recoil as well as White Body Config in order to spot enemy easily. We have shown below how to download and use the file.
If you’re having trouble downloading the newest BGMI white body no recoil file, bookmark this page and come back often because we’ll keep you up to speed with the latest file whenever a new version is released.
Latest BGMI No Grass No Recoil 90fps 1.6 Update
Since its announcement earlier this year, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has been a hot subject. Following up on our BGMI 90 FPS config file & Aim Assist file, we’ve created a new tutorial that includes a BGMI White body no recoil file.
There are a lot of Battlegrounds Mobile India players who have been looking for the BGMI White body no recoil file download link, and if you’re one of them, look no further because we’ve got you covered.
BGMI White Body No Recoil File Download Link
In BGMI, using the white body no recoil file is a little different than in PUBG Mobile. If you’re not sure how to use it, follow the instructions below.
People that play the Global version of PUBG Mobile, as well as BGMI enthusiasts, often look for the white body no recoil file.
To prevent any misunderstanding, we’ll just offer a white body no recoil file for Battlegrounds Mobile India in this section. The fact that this file greatly enhances the gameplay is why so many BGMI and PUBG Mobile enthusiasts are looking for it. Before we provide you the URL to download the white body file, keep in mind that it changes with each new update.
How to Use BGMI no Recoil and White Body Config File
- To begin, click this link to get the white body no recoil file for BGMI.
- Navigate the downloaded file after it has been downloaded.
- Because the file we’ve given is in ZIP format, you’ll need to use a program like Winrar to extract it.
- After the files folder has been extracted, open the extracted folder and duplicate the files folder.
- Go to Internat Storage>Android>com.pubg.mobile>Data Folder> once the file has been copied. Copy the file and paste it.
- To replace the file, you’ll need to choose the OK option.
You will be discovered by Krafton sooner or later, regardless of whatever hack file you are using to play BGMI.
If you’re thinking about utilizing the BGMI white body no recoil file, I strongly suggest you create a new account first. However, No Recoil and White Body Config File is completely safe to use and has no issues with the game.
No Recoil File for BGMI 1.6 Download: All Details Here
Here's a quick guide on how to download and use White body no recoil file in BGMI.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has been a topic of discussion ever since it was announced earlier this year. After providing BGMI 90 FPS config file, we have come up with yet another guide, providing BGMI White body no recoil file.
There are plenty of Battlegrounds Mobile India players who have recently been searching for the download link for BGMI White body no recoil file and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
BGMI 1.6 NO RECOIL CONFIG FILE DOWNLOAD
Not only BGMI fans but also people who play the Global version of PUBG Mobile often search
for the white body no recoil file. In order to avoid confusion, here we will only provide a white body no recoil file for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
The reason why tons of BGMI and PUBG Mobile fans search for this file is it improves the gameplay significantly. Before we provide the download link for the white body file, let me tell you that this file changes with each new update.
If you are having difficulty downloading the latest BGMI white body no recoil file then bookmarks and visit this page frequently as we will keep you updated with the latest file when a new update is rolled out.
The reason why people want to use this file in BGMI is it does not have grass, no recoil, less smoke, black sky, no fog, and has 90 FPS unlocked.
Only No Recoil Config Obb BGMI 1.6 No Root
- First, download the white body no recoil file for BGMI by .
- Once downloaded, navigate the downloaded file Click Here to Download Mediafire Link.
- Since the file that we have provided is in ZIP format, you will need an application like Winrar to get the file extracted.
- Once extracted, open the extracted folder and copy the files folder.
- Once copied, go to Internat Storage>Android>com.pubg.mobile>Data Folder> Paste the copied file.
- Now, you will have to click on the OK option to replace the file.
- That’s it.
- Uninstall BGMI .
- Go to Download folder.
- Unzip obb file Click Here to Download Mediafire Link.
- Install BGMI apk (Don't open).
- Now copy obb file.
- Go to Android folder.
- Go to obb folder.
- Create new folder com.pubg.imobile.
- Paste obb file in new folder
- Open BGMI and Enjoy!
BGMI 1.7 White Body, No Grass, No Recoil, Config File [January 2022]
If you use Config File, it will help you do a Special Feature. You can also say a MOD.
The BGMI White Body Config will change your enemy’s body to be white in color and make it higher in z-index. If the enemy is high in z-index, then they are easy to find if they are hiding behind something. This is how the white color mod works in BGMI. All the BGMI players can now download BGMI 1.8 APK Update for Android or IOS.
I hope you understand the process of how to use BGMI 1.7 White Body No Recoil Files 2022. These files help reduce the recoil on any BGMI weapon to zero.
That means your gun will not bounce up when you shoot it, making your gaming experience better. If you use these files, taking a chicken dinner will be a lot easier for you.
If the given file is not working or if the link is expired, then we will update it when we make a new one. So, you can bookmark this website or visit again later for a working download of BGMI White Body no reoil File Download.
How to Install White Body or No Recoil File in BGMI 1.7 Update
It is not hard to download and install the BGMI 1.7 White Body No Recoil APK Config File. If you have never installed a Config file before, then let me show you the exact steps to installing Battlegrounds Mobile India Config File.
- 1. You can get the White Body No Recoil File by clicking on the “Download” button above.
- 2. The given file is in .zip format. To open this, first, you need to extract it. You can use RAR, Zarchiver, and any other decompressor.
- 3. Download the Config file. Then, move the downloaded file to the below location.
- 4. Internal Storage > data > com.pubg.imobile > Data Folder. Paste the extracted file here.
- 5. Click on OK and Replace the new file with an existing file.
BGMI is getting stricter every day. They have also banned over a million accounts from its formation. We do not recommend that you use this White Body No Recoil File directly on your main account since it might be detected by Krafton Security and then your account could be permanently or temporarily banned.
If you have something that is premium, or if you have lots of UC in your account, never use the hack on it. So, it’s better to use your demo account or new account first. If it works well without any problems then go for your main account. But try at YOUR OWN RISK.
So, this is about BGMI 1.7 White Body No Recoil Config File. Remember to share with friends who also like playing BGMI. We have more BGMI files and mods on the BGMI page.
- 3rd Person (TPP) No Scope: 300%.
- 1st Person (FPP) No Scope: 300%.
- Red Dot, Holographic: 300%.
- 2x Scope: 300%.
- 3x Scope: 240%.
- 4x Scope: 210%.
- 6x Scope: 100%.
- 8x Scope: 50%.
- Tap on the Sensitivity tab.
- In the sensitivity settings, head over to the 'Layout Management' tab.
- Upload the local layout to the cloud.
- To share the layout, generate a code, and tap 'Copy and Share' (Image via BGMI).
- Players can paste or input the code manually in the box and preview the layout before using.
- Step 1: Open your settings tab and go to sensitivity.
- Step 2- Go to Low and then switch back to the customise tab. It will change to its default value. You can then either change it or keep it the same.
Gyroscope in BGMI. Gyroscope in BGMI, just like PUBG Mobile uses the device sensor to help the screen's as well as scope's movement without the use of fingers. Players can move their screen while tilting their phone towards the direction which they wish to aim. This saves a lot of time while shooting towards the enemy.
- Click on the "arrow"
- Choose an option.
- Gyroscope sensitivity in BGMI.
- Camera sensitivity in BGMI.
- ADS sensitivity in BGMI.