How to report hackers in Free Fire Help Center
To bring the situation under control, Garena has introduced the Free Fire Help Center, where players can file a report against any hacker. Based on the report and proof, the Free Fire Support Team will ban the guilty player.
- Engaging in functions that do not exist in the game.
- Usage of unauthorized third-party program.
- Exploitation of a bug knowingly and repeatedly.
- Modification of the game client Indulgence in any form of modified game client.
- Usage of software's that defeat or work around Garena’s encryption technology and security measures.
- Usage of software that attempts to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or hack the original services of the game.
- Step 1: Users will have to go to the Free Fire Help Center or click here to go to the official website.
- Step 2: Players must then click on Submit Request.
- Step 3: They will then have to select their region.
- Step 4: Mobile gamers must then go to the “Type of Request” option and select “Hacker Report” from the drop-down list.
- Step 5: They will also have to fill in other fields as well.
- Step 6: Finally, the players will have to click on the “Submit” button.
Free Fire Help Center: How to report hackers, account
The Free Fire Help Center can be used by players to report problems involving hackers, account issues, or any other in-game concerns.
The Free Fire Support team is always active to ensure that players have a good gaming experience. Players can use the in-game reporting feature or head over to the Free Fire Help Center to notify the team of any issues.
Free Fire has a zero-tolerance policy against cheating and hacking. If a complaint lodged via the Free Fire Help Center is found to be true, the account of the guilty individual will be permanently banned.
How to report hackers and account issues via Free Fire Help Center
|garena free fire official website|
|garena free fire report centre hip hop bundle|
- Start the LaunchPad application.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the Version link (you may be prompted to log in).
- Use the drop-down menu under 'Select Game Version' to choose either US Servers or EU Servers.
- Click 'Apply' to change your selection.
- Change servers by using a Garena Free Fire VPN.
- Download TikVPN app in Google Play.
- Go to settings and clear the app data of Free Fire.
- Use the VPN to change your location to your desired region/server.
- Launch Free Fire, and create a guest account.
Open the VPN application and connect to Brazil. Now, open Free Fire and login with your Guest account. You can go to the in-game settings to see that the region has now been changed to Brazil. You can now disconnect the VPN, and the server will still be Brazil.
- Free Fire Best Server in the World.
- For the best value for the price and events, the India server is the best.
- Free Fire Brazil server is best for early updates.
- Indonesia server is the best for bundles and offers.
- Thailand and Vietnam server is best for getting free Diamonds.
Free Fire does not show any option to change servers. It is easily one of the most played battles royale games for mobile phones right now. You can change servers in Free Fire with the use of a simple VPN app. Download the VPN of your choice and select the country of your preference.
- Step 1: Download Google Opinion Rewards from the Play Store if you haven't done it already. Step 2: Players would have to answer basic questions to begin.
- Step 3: The users will receive the studies which they are required to answer. The app will reward them with Play credit after they have answered the questions.