Free Fire India Ban Rumor: How To Connect To Other Servers?
After Free Fire's store pages shut down, its servers have been experiencing issues. check this article to find out if Free Fire is banned or not.
Free Fire, the most popular battle royale game in India currently, has just been taken down from both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. While Free Fire Max's page is still available, only Android players can access it.
This has created a lot of fans' outcry and rumors, including Free Fire's potential ban on the Indian market. In this article, Gurugamer is going to showcase everything available so far about the Free Fire India ban rumor.
Is Free Fire banned in India?
While the game is still accessible for players who already downloaded it prior to the stores' removal, connection problems arise soon afterward.
A number of reports indicate that players have been experiencing problems when connecting to the Free Fire servers. Many players with different broadband or cellular networks have faced problems opening the game, while some can still access it.
|vpn for free fire server change|
Despite fans' outcry, Garena has not provided any official update about the situation regarding the game's store page. However, it is not radio silence, as they have been fairly active on social media platforms.
|free fire server change app|
Overall, while the store page removal and server shutdown might be a big giveaway, it is still too early to presume that the game has been banned. With the game's social media platforms and website online, it is likely that Garena is in the process of resolving whatever issues they are having.
How to connect to other Free Fire servers from India?
Once you create an account in Free Fire, it is automatically assigned to the nearest server and players cannot change that whatsoever.
If the game gets banned for real, there are still ways for players to play it using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs):
- Download a VPN of your choice.
- Go to settings and clear the app data of Free Fire (Make sure you have bound your current account to Google or Facebook before you do this.)
- Use the VPN to change your location to your desired region/server. In India, the best choices are probably Bangladesh, Pakistan or Nepal, for lower latency. Try a different VPN if yours does not have these countries.
- Launch Free Fire.
- Create a Guest Account.
Afterward, the Guest Account would be bound to the server of the country on your VPN. Players can then turn off VPN and play the game normally.
If you want to bind this account, you need to use the VPN to create a Google/Facebook account from that country, then bind it with the Guest account you made.
Be warned that your ping would probably be pretty high due to the longer distance to the foreign server. This trick also works with Free Fire Max, as long as it is available on the VPN country.
It’s the weekend, but many free fire fans can’t play their favorite game. The battle royale title was downloaded from the Apple App Store today and the Google Play Store. Among all players who have already played the game, some complain about their login on social media.
The game was taken off the App Store on Saturday morning (local time), and removed from the Google Play Store later in the evening. The game enhanced version, Free Fire MAX, isn’t available in the App Store, but is available in the Google Play store at the moment of the first written article.
The removals aren’t clear. Neither Garena nor any of Free Fire India’s official social media accounts publicly commented on the situation when the letter was made.
A post from the Free Fires Facebook account acknowledged the log-in issues and said they were being investigated. Dot Esports has asked the company Garena and Sea, the Garenas’ parent company, to comment.
Fans were speculating whether this could be due to a ban on the game in India. India’s department of electronics and IT previously banned numerous applications due to rumors that data privacy is at stake in 2020.
The government doesn’t know if Free Fire is facing this type of scrutiny too. The minister released a public statement when the apps were banned in 2020. While the apps weren’t still available until now, they were unavailable on the apps store and were gone off. The ministry has not made such a statement today however.
Here you can follow the guide to play across different servers in the game. Download a VPN of your choice. Go to settings and clear the app data of Free Fire (Make sure you have bound your current account to Google or Facebook before you do this.) Use the VPN to change your location to your desired region/server.
- Go to settings.
- Go to language and then click on Indonesia.
- Confirm after you click on Indonesia.
- Now you have to quit the game.
- Open the Free Fire game again.
- There you can see that your region is India but your language has been changed to Indonesia.
- Download TikVPN app in Google Play.
- Go to settings and clear the app data of Free Fire.
- Use the VPN to change your location to your desired region/server.
- Launch Free Fire, and create a guest account
The VPN ("Virtual Private Network") in Free Fire is generally used to improve the connection to the game, change the server region or even evade the account ban by changing the IP. ... In general, the VPN changes the connection settings for the game.
- For the best value for the price and events, the India server is the best.
- Free Fire Brazil server is best for early updates.
- Indonesia server is the best for bundles and offers.
- Thailand and Vietnam server is best for getting free Diamonds.
- In-Game Top-UP Centre.
- Paytm First.
- Amazon Pay UPI.
- Google Pay.
- Games Kharido.
- Paytm App.
- ExpressVPN. The best gaming VPN on the market. Specifications.
- NordVPN. Privacy-first gaming VPN. Specifications.
- Surfshark. Seriously good value gaming VPN. Specifications.
- CyberGhost. Super speeds make for a reliable gaming VPN. Specifications.
- ProtonVPN. Safe, secure, and speedy. Specifications.
- NordVPN - Best VPN Overall.
- Surfshark - Best VPN for Security/Encryption.
- Private Internet Access VPN - Best VPN for Windows.
- IPVanish - Best VPN for Android.
- Ivacy - Best VPN For Travel.
- Atlas VPN - Best Data Breach Monitoring.
- ExpressVPN - Best Encryption.
- PureVPN - Best Server Base.
A virtual private network, or VPN, can be a powerful tool for securing your internet connection. But even the best VPNs can interfere with your connectivity, sometimes to the point where your favorite PC game becomes laggy or even unplayable. Some games may even block you from using a VPN altogether.