How To Change Server in PUBG Mobile Before 60 Days?
Here in this article, I am going to share with you a simple trick by which you can easily change your server in PUBG mobile without even waiting for restriction time.
How can I change my PUBG mobile server before 60 days?
UBG Mobile is popular all across the globe. As a result, players are often unable to play the game with players from other servers without switching. This is a prime reason why players prefer to switch servers. Though that is not the only reason players might want to change their server in the game.
Often, their own server can be overloaded or have technical issues. In such a case, switching to a new server can solve a lot of problems. However, after PUBG Mobile Season 16, players need to wait for 60 days before they can change their server again.
This is not ideal for players that want to swap their servers before this time. So, is there a way to change the server in PUBG Mobile before 60 days? There are, in fact, several ways to do so and we will discuss them all today.
Methods To Change Server in PUBG Mobile Before 60 Days
- Open PUBG Mobile on your device.
- Go to the Clan Shop.
- Buy a Room Card from the Clan Shop.
- Choose to Create a new room and click on Settings.
- Tap the Server option and select the server.
- Click Create Room.
- The server should now have changed for the game.
- Get invited to join a team by a friend.
- Now, become the leader of the lobby.
- Select the brothers in Arm option that is located in the upper corner.
- Brothers In Arm PUBG Mobile
- Next, select the Find a Veteran option and invite a Veteran. Plyers must ensure that the server is set to the one they want to switch to. They can keep on refreshing till there is a Veteran available.
- Invite a Veteran till they accept the invitation and join the lobby.
- Start a match and play.
- Once the match is over, the server settings would have changed.
- Players must select a VPN and register with it.
- Next, players must log in and connect to a server that they wish to switch to.
- Now, they can start PUBG and get in a match.
- The server will have switched to the one chosen through the VPN.
How to Change Server in PUBG?
- Tap the PUBG icon on your mobile and start the game.
- Head over to Settings.
- At the bottom of Basic Setting, you will be able to see Select Server option.
- Tap on the Change Button and select the server you want to choose (Asia, Middle East, Europe, etc.).
- Once selected, tap OK.
- This message will appear on your screen “You will be unable to switch again for 60 days”
- Tap the OK button.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully changed the server.
How to Change Server in PUBG Before 60 Days
The new Season 16 update has introduced a new feature that allows you to change the server only once in 60 days. If you’ve selected the Asia server, you can’t choose the Middle East or North America server for the next 60 days.
Although this feature is useful as it improves latency and decreases lags, many players are unaware of this server change policy and mistakenly select a different server only to find out that they’re locked for the next 60 days.
- Head over to Clan.
- Go to Shop.
- Buy the Room Card (No need to buy if you already have one).
- Go to Mode and Create a Room.
- You’ll see the server option at the top; select any server of your choice other than the. current server selection.
- Now head back to Settings and verify the server change in the Server section.
- You’ll see that the server has successfully been changed.
However, what most gamers don’t know is that there is a way through which you can get rid of this PUBG region-lock problem. All you have to do is to get a reliable VPN service which offers you the option of selecting your own server or server locations and well, that’s about it. It is that simple!
- Go to PureVPN.
- Subscribe to any one plans.
- Download and install the application on your device.
- Log in to PureVPN with your account details.
- Connect to a server (the one you wish to connect to, i.e., Malaysia for PUBG Asia Server)
- Start PUBG.
- Find a game.
- You are now playing in the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ server locations of your choosing.
- Get PureVPN’s Port Forwarding add-on for free with 1-Year Plan and play PUBG.
Step 1: Open the game and wait until you get loaded in the lobby. Once you are in the lobby, ask your friend to send you a team joining invitation.
|how to change server in pubg mobile|
Step 2: Accept the invitation and join in your friend’s lobby. Now tell your friend to give you the leadership of the lobby. Now tap on the brothers in Arm option located in the upper left corner.
|how to change server in pubg mobile 2022|
Step 3: In the brother in Arms section, tap on the Find a Veteran button, and then invite the veterans if available. Tap on the Refresh button if no veterans are available during that time.
|unable to change server in pubg mobile|
If you cannot find any veterans then just untick all the options available in the Preference section and then tap on the Refresh button. Also, check your brother in Arm match-making settings. Just see that the server is set to your desired server. In my case, it must be set to Asia server in the match-making.
|how to change server pubg mobile|
Step 4: Once you find a veteran, just keep on inviting him or her by tapping on the Invite button. This is one of the important steps in this process and the veteran needs to accept your invitation, to execute this trick correctly.
|how to change region in pubg kr|
Step 5: Once the veteran accepts your invitation and joins in your lobby, immediately start the match. You can play the whole match or can exit the match after landing at a place.
|how to change server in pubg pc|
Step 6: Now just see your server in the settings. It will automatically get changed to the server you want to join for. In my case, it gets changed to Asia from the Middle East server.
|How to Change Server in PUBG|
This trick is still working and you can easily apply these steps which can help you to change your server immediately.
Do note that these steps are from a trick that helps players to change their server in the game. If the developer fixes this trick glitch, then this method will not work in the future. However, I will update the trick once it stopped working and will post a new working trick.
If you don’t understand any steps mentioned in this section, then you can watch the below video which will help you to change the server in PUBG mobile immediately.
This is only a prediction, but it’s been confirmed that PUBG Mobile has had an upcoming update. This new version will be released on September 14, and there are several changes we can expect from the optimization for sure: hit effect (basic controls), control optimizations, etc… Also, the tweet today revealed that an aerial game mode is coming to the game.
Simply put, due to the massive number of hackers in the China region. One of the main reasons why Bluehole Studios implemented the PUBG Region Lock was to restrict the number of Chinese hackers.
As a result, now that these hackers are limited to only the China region, those that wish to play the game regularly, switch to the other areas like the NA to avoid those hackers.
Currently, only those who are listed as PUBG Partners are allowed to create custom lobbies in the game. As a result, you have to be a PUBG content creator if you wish to create a custom lobby within the game.
The Amazon Web Service Cloud has five regions: North America, South America, Europe, Korea and Japan (KRJP), and Asia. In general, matchmaking will assign a player or team to servers in the closest region based on their location preferences.
With PUBG Region-lock in place, the game will automatically put you in the server closest to you, which in this case is the AS server. To avoid such placements, you can simply opt for PureVPN and connect to your server of choice.
It’s very much easy to change the server in PUBG mobile without even waiting for 60 days restriction period. There are lots of tricks that can help you to change your game server. But do note that these tricks always get patched by developers in the next update.
So I would only recommend you to always choose only the best server according to your location. But in case if you selected the wrong one, don’t worry you can easily change your game server by just following the above steps mentioned in the article.
If you have any difficulty while changing your game server then comment below. We will try to help you out furthermore. Loved our article? Do check out our other interesting and amazing PUBG mobile guides articles.