PUBG New State: How to Change Your Username for free
For a while now, PUBG New State Mobile users had been asking for a nickname change feature in the game and, starting today, the Nickname Change Ticket will be available for purchase in the NC Store which will allow users to change their nicknames.
As players often grow tired of their in-game names, this feature finally coming to the game is a pretty big deal for everyone.
Nickname Change Ticket was one of the most requested items for the in-game shop and finally, it has arrived in the game, opening up a new way for the gamers to customize their profile.
How To Change Your Username for free in PUBG New State
Your Username for free is crucial in games as it is what the rest of the gaming community see and it is the name you will be known as. Some people are quite creative with their names, whilst others are nicknames.
Some players do create their name and immediately regret it, or just simply fancy changing their name as they want something different.
hanging your name in the card is pretty easy, and will only take you the maximum of a couple of minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step One: Launch the PUBG Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Step Two: Click the ‘crate’ symbol on the right side of the screen under ‘Inventory.’
- Step Three: Select ‘Use’ from the ‘Rename Card’ menu.
- Step Four: Type in your new name and click ‘OK.’
As you can see it is very easy to change your name, so if you want to do it, make sure you do it straight away.
PUBG: New State Nickname Change Ticket now available for purchase
The Nickname Change Ticket is available for purchase through the PUBG: New State in-game store for 900 NC.
PUBG: New State has made the much-requested Nickname Change Ticket available, starting today. The feature can be purchased through the in-game store for 900 NC (about Rs 270).
A Nickname Change Ticket allows players to change their battle tag/in-game nickname based on their preference.Upon creating an account, users are asked to enter an ID by which they will be known to other players.
However, prior to this update, the entered name was permanent and could only be changed upon returning from a suspension or ban.
|Pubg New State change name style|
Krafton has not stated if the ticket can be bought and used multiple times. The in-game currency can be acquired via the store, and it accepts all kinds of payment options such as debit or credit cards, UPI, and one’s Google Play balance on Android.
This news follows after the company announced some graphical upgrades for the Troi map. The development team is working on methods to reduce eye fatigue and make it easier to locate enemies from a distance.
Krafton never went into the specifics, though they noted that the update will be out in February.
As part of the January update, PUBG: New State announced a new BR: Extreme game mode, which pits 64 players against each other in the 8×8 Troi map.
The entire match is constrained to 20 minutes and features a smaller playing field. All players start off with a pistol, a smoke grenade, and credits to buy items.
The game also introduced new weapons and improvements in movement animations such as the Parkour Roll, using which players can perform a roll to break their fall. Other changes include a Dash mechanic and the introduction of Season 1 ranked play.
How to change in-game nickname in PUBG New State Mobile
- Go to NC Store.
- Open PUBG New State. From there, players will have to open the Store. It is the crate-like icon on the top right side of the home screen, as shown in the image below.
|how to change name in Pubg New State mobile free|
- Buy ‘Nickname Change Ticket’ from the NC Store.
- Click on the ‘NC Store’ option which can be found at the end of the store menu, from where they can buy things using NC. Click on the ‘Nickname Change Ticket’ to buy it. Players can buy the ticket using 900 NC. Now they have a Nickname Change Ticket in their Inventory.
|how to change name in Pubg New State with symbols|
- Use the ‘Nickname Change Ticket’ from the inventory.
Go to the inventory and select the Nickname Change Ticket. After selecting the ticket, players can click on ‘Use’ and a window will pop up to input the new nickname. After writing the nickname of their choice and clicking on ‘Done’, the player has now successfully changed their nickname.
If a player doesn’t have enough NC to buy the ticket, one of the most common ways to acquire NC in PUBG New State on Android is by signing up for the Google Play Store’s Opinion Rewards, which rewards players with credits that can be exchanged for NC in-game.
- Step One: Launch the PUBG Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Step Two: Click the 'crate' symbol on the right side of the screen under 'Inventory. '
- Step Three: Select 'Use' from the 'Rename Card' menu.
- Step Four: Type in your new name and click 'OK. '
Tap the crate icon on the right-hand side. Tap the Rename Card (if you have any) and tap Use. Enter your new name and tap OK. You can only change your name once per day.
- On the homepage screen of Pubg mobile go to the inventory' option.
- Then scroll down at the end of coupon sections.
- Click on Rename Card>use it and you can change the game name as per your wish.
- Finally you are done.
*You can only change your nickname once per day and the "Rename Card" will disappear from your account once used. You will have to obtain another one for further name changes.
- Go to the 'inventory' option on your homepage screen of PUBG Mobile.
- Scroll down to the end of the coupon sections where you will spot 'Rename Card'.
- Click on 'Use it' and change your in-game name as per your wish.
- Voila! You are done!
PUBG New State is being enjoyed by many in the gaming community on mobile and we can reveal how you can change your Username for free in the game.
The battle royale game is available on both iOS and Android mobile devices, and it was a great idea from the developers to move the hugely successful franchise to mobile.
Action games, and in particular battle royale games are huge in the gaming industry, and although PUBG New State has to compete with Fortnite, Call of Duty Mobile and Apex Legends Mobile in this market, they are doing a very good job.
PUBG has been great on both the console and PC, and it looks like PUBG New State will make the franchise just as good on mobile devices as well.
The battle royale game is a big hit, and with new seasons coming out every few months, players are treated to an abundance of new content.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.